Tony’s extensive experience includes both trial and appellate litigation at the Nebraska Court of Appeals and the Nebraska Supreme Court. He joined Johnson & Pekny in 2023, and practices with an emphasis on criminal defense and family law.
Tony is also an experienced mediator, having conducted successful mediations involving medical malpractice, parenting plans, property distribution for divorces, mortgage defaults, and small claims.
Prior to beginning his law career, Tony served in the United States Marine Corps.
- Nebraska, 2012
- U.S. District Court of Nebraska, 2012
- University of Nebraska School of Law, J.D. – 2012
- University of Nebraska – B.S. in General Studies – 2000
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- NE Crime Commission: Racial Profiling Advisory Committee